Wednesday, December 3, 2008

yay.

okay. so now that i don't have to post on this for school anymore, im gonna blog about fun things :)


number one. i am offically 21. and it's official that i don't like alcohol. everyone was calling me a 'lightweight', but im quite okay with that term :)


number two. my bff katy is getting married in 5 MONTHS! i need to stop being fat so that i don't ruin the wedding pictures.

number three. got my license today. terrible picture. period. i look like a creep. serious.

number four. i love to eat. i mean katy and i went to BJ's tonight (it's at the mall)....it was amazing. that's all.


number five. i bought a gazelle last night. not like the animal...like the excercise equipment. 40 dollars at walmart. it took katy and i like 2 hours to put it together, and by the time it was up. we were too tired to work out...lame.






number six. i want a treadmill. i am looking to purchase one. if anyone has one they want to give to me or let me buy please let me know....




that's all.
love. xxx.

No comments: