Thursday, December 11, 2008

update needed.

i am aware that if i am going to do this blog thing that i need to regularly update, so im sorry. even though im pretty sure nobody reads this thing...but perhaps they would if i updated?!

update on the last post: i got a treadmill on craigslist. i paid 80 dollars for it, and katy and i drove out to nashville (about 30 minutes south, also where she is getting married) to get it. just let me tell you what happened..... it was dark. it is in the middle of nowhere, and this ladies house was in a hole. serious. it was scary -- but we made it out alive.


i made my goal weight -- it was to lose 3 lbs this week. I DID IT! YAY!! next week its 4..so i will update on that later.



i am almost done shopping for christmas, i am trying really hard to find something for my mom... she is hard to buy for ... idk. i wanted to get a digital book reader but they are sold out!! EVERYWHERE! (and not to mention they are 300 dollars!)

little known fact about me: i love love love giving gifts! seriously, it gives me such joy to see other people receiving things that they REALLY want. ugh. i love it. its the gift God has given me -- the ability to be the absolute best gift giver. hahahha (& my humbleness of course)




LAST....I AM OFF SCHOOL FOR A MONTH! I AM SO HAPPY. i am taking full advantage of my time off and that means i am going to relax...and organize. bc thats what i do best.

1 comment:

Katy said...

remember when Randy decided to be a jerk and open up the back door...stupid Randy