Tuesday, December 16, 2008

what i did today.

Well, I am officially on break...and it's amazing. I am catching up on all of the things I have been wanting to do all semester. I am dedicating this week to organizing all of my school things & sewing.

First. School things. By that I mean the 40 pairs of scissors I bought at Targe for .38! And the 100 glue sticks I bought there too. I have SO MUCH stuf you guys, seriously. It's ridiculous. So I took some pictures so you could see how I have destroyed my house (and my mom wants to kill me for it), and then I will show how awesome it looks when I am finished.


Second. Sewing. I have had some sewing projects for YEARS that I haven't finished. Brooke's mom (beth) asked me to make a slipcover for one of their pillows (pictures later) so it got me excited to sew a few things I have been putting off. For example, I have had Corey's Sonic for 2 YEARS! Wow, that's bad.



These are out of order but here you go:



Well, this is definely a duck cake. Katy made this today. I basically watched her. But, its cute. and 3D. hahahha. She bit the beak off. soooo cute :)

YEEEAH! super.


This is in my bedroom, against the wall. MORE CRAP!


This is my hallway guys, seriously.

Sweet vintage cigar boxes, I finally found a purpose for their little lives: to hold my markers :).




This is the little organizer thing my mom got for me. It's old school, but amazing.

2nd guest room guys. It's BAAAD.
This is our dining room. Wow. Half of this is deliveries for my mom's business though, so doesn't REALLY count. hahha.
Wanted to show our Christmas tree. I LOVE CHRISTMAS! <333 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiLGlcDPAXCAGiMfqXnUTdMbh5SuFP-27lx3xqB3y6KSEtAOyIbLl-ew00Efenv2j9awMopKGTtmyhsgs2B8mEGK-KQx3ayMDrBm1FUfE98ALpgpS9O1DAJ4_qkU1prUHrT-xutROW2rila/s1600-h/PC020059.JPG"> Also, I thought I could sum up this post because this picture also sums up my 21st birthday. HAHAHAHHA. That is mt dew in front of me, I SWEAR. There are no 'beverages' because ....well, I already drank them all (which is probably why I have a lemon in my mouth) hahahhaha. love my friends. <3
p.s. I love being snowed in!!

No comments: