Wednesday, January 28, 2009

3 and counting....

sooo today was amazing. first of all: SNOW DAY!!! best thing ever (even though gina assigned HOME work), & luckily my bff spent the night with me & we both drive BEAST cars so we were out there in it early in the morning. don't worry, we DEFINTELY made it to free breakfast wednesdays at chik-fil-a, hahahha.


but anyway. we went shopping for almost 10 hours today!!! wow, well...katy got all her wedding money from her daddy today so we went and spent it. but don't worry, only like a fraction!! & you would think...oh that means they only got a fraction of what they needed ...

NOPE! ALMOST EVERYTHING!

kathi + brooke + katy = unstoppable shopping team, serious.


so after being exhausted brookie & i went to tan (which has been my source of happiness the past few weeks, hahaha)...and it really made me in a sad mood. idk. i came home from it feeling in slump.

then i read andrea's blog...& i saw that she was sad..

so then i got more sad.

then i commented on her blog, & i really decided that there is NO REASON for me to feel sad. so i am gonna list 3 good reasons why:

1. i am young.
2. i am in love.
3. i have the best friends.

&&&&& there are SO MANY MORE! so i've decided i need to suck it up && stop being sad.

if i am sad its probably because i havent been working out ....so EASY....just... WORK OUT!
(oh, && stop eating taco bell)



okay so... on the subject of working out:



KATY IS GETTING MARRIED IN 3 MONTHS!!!!

so. i am going to start updating ALL THE TIME in order to keep myself accountable. so please don't read them when i update every hour :)





first: tonight i worked out for 30 minutes in my "home gym" (mainly jog/walk on treadmill)
then i did 100 crunches.
then i weighed myself && put it on the cork board in my "home gym"
i listened to paramore (it pumps me up :) )


so now, i can stare at it tomorrow when i work out.

not bad for the first night.




anyway, i am happy.


xxxxxxx kat.

No comments: