Tuesday, July 14, 2009

kooky cupcakes <3

okay...soooo i've not really been doing a lot except totally enjoying my summer by doing as little as possible! but the other night i was hanging out with justin & we decided to make some snacks for all the little children of world, hah but no just a few... (justin's house is currently filled for the summer with all his brothers/sisters & their children -- maria, jesus, peewee, april, brandon, brent, debbie, and jay) && i've got my precious genevah, elias and gavin <3


sooo since I LOVE CUPCAKES, SO........ we made kooky cupcakes (cupcakes inside ice cream cones) less messy than REAL ice cream but still messy :)

i dyed the icing green & worked really hard on the DQ swirl

we sprinkled some of them



hahahh, they looked pretty cute (but immediately after this picture justin picked them up & completely messed up all the sweet icing work i did, haha)




that's all. oh, by the way. they were YUMMY (mostly bc it was funfetti cake, of course)


xoxo. kathi

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Umm they look AMAZING! Where is mine ?!? I want one for my b-day plz !! =)

Ps - Hope your enjoying your summer !

Jenn said...

Thanks for reminding me that I love funfetti cake... and cannot have it.

grrrr... i'm going to go get some ww ice cream now... tastes like paste.

well really it's not that bad I just like to complain! ;)

Unknown said...

They were sooo good....aaaand iii helped!!! well until i droped them