Sunday, March 8, 2009

reasons why....

since the weather is trying to trick me into thinking its warm and then raining all day, i thought i would reflect on reasons why i wish that it was summer.


1. polar pops.
2. walking outside with no shoes on (yes, im a hillbilly)
3. my trampoline (for both jumping and laying out)
4. "swimming" in my sister's 3 foot pool.
5. birthday party's galore (almost all of my family's birthdays are in the summer)
6. wearing my hair in a pony tail.
7. not having to wear makeup.
8. sun dresses.
9. orange flinstone push ups.
10. mrs. curls (& riding bikes with brooke aka small town nights).
11. opening the windows at my house (bc we have so many).
12. the OLG festival as well as the Indiana State Fair.
13. garage sales :)
14. walking over to simple brew to eat lunch.


&& im sure there are many, many more.



xoxo.
kathi.

No comments: