Thursday, October 30, 2008

emerging technology #2

Well, for my second emerging technology I chose scrapblog.com. As you probably already know from an earlier post! So, here are the questions:

1. Scrapblog.com; digital scrapbooking
2. It is an online version of scrapbooking. As a fan of scrapbooking I find this to be a really quick and MESS-FREE alternative! You can upload your own photos and choose from thousands of themed templates, or make one of your very own! It allows for the same creativity as regular scrapbooking, but without all the clean-up!
3. This website is extremely user-friendly! It shows you how to navigate through the pages, and I wasn't even lost a single time! I really like how you can upload pictures that are already on a lot of websites you may already have (for example, Facebook). I never ran into any troubles with using this site.
4. http://www.scrapblog.com/f5c41ccea3/08E9E3B3-798F
5. I would suggest linking up your Facebook or Photobucket account to make uploading pictures much easier! Plus, I would suggest looking up stickers, backgrounds, and frames on your own because there are SO many!!!!


That's all guy, good luck!



kathleen danielle.

http://www.scrapblog.com/f5c41ccea3/08E9E3B3-798F

11 comments:

Dawnie said...

I thought your scrapblog was really good. That is what I did mine on. I loved it. It was a lot of fun! Good job!

Christina Tucker said...

I love the Halloween themed scrapblog! Great Job!!

Ashley Michelle Schmoll said...

Kathleen,

I created a digtial scrapbook as well and thought it was fun! I really liked your scrapblog! Nice Job!

Amanda Bradley said...

I really enjoyed your scrapbook. I like how you stuck to a theme. It was funny and you could tell you put effort into it. =)

Amber Beth said...

I chose the scrapblog as well! I love to scrapbook as well!! Yours was very cute!! Nice work!

lmetcalfe1025 said...

Good Job on your scrapblog!!!! I really liked the idea so i used this for my project too! Thought it was a great idea!!!!!

Melissa Knorr said...

The scrapbooking was a lot of fun. I really liked what you did with yours.

DeechyWeechy said...

That looked like a lot of fun! I think i should have chosen this for my emerging technology instead of powerpoint! lol

DJ said...

I think online scrapbooking is a great idea. It could really save teachers a ton of time and money while teaching kids about technology too. Your Halloween theme was very cute. Good job!

Sarah said...

That is SOOOO cool! I've never seen a digital scrapbook, and yours was great!

Mrs. H. S. said...

I loved this scrapbook! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Now I wish I would have tried this one too.

Heather