Monday, September 8, 2008

Kathleen

Well, my name is Kathleen Danielle O'Riley. I am a junior studying to be an elementary teacher.

I am currently in block 1, and I will be graduating in the spring of 2010. I work at St. Francis hospital in the outpatient admitting area. Between school and the hospital I am a busy gal.

I am also thinking about getting a wedding planning certificate, just for fun!


I have two best friends, Katy and Brooke. Any free time I get I spend with them. Katy is getting married in May so we are all busy with that, and Brooke is a rockstar :) (see below).







I also have a boyfriend, Corey. He goes to Purdue, so on the weekends I spend time with him. He is a senior studying Electrical Computer Engineering. So, basically he is a nerd!








Lastly, I like to spend lots of time with my family. We play games (mostly Mexican Train dominos). We like to eat food as well.










I like to scrapbook and read fashion magazines. My secret dream in life is to be a famous fashion designer who lives in New York. I like to watch tv a LOT, mostly Sex and the City and America's Next Top Model. That's about it.


Little known fact: I am left handed.


pbwiki link: http://kathleenoriley.pbwiki.com/


kathleen danielle.

10 comments:

Dawnie said...

You choose the same template as I did. The color scheme is great on your blog. I like the way you have the pictures set up on the main section of your blog.

dcholly said...

Nice Blog. You seem to be very happy. I hope things continue to work our for you.

Doanld Holly

Tim Kegley said...

I like your blog it looks really nice. Its also always good to see another believer proclaiming the truth. Have a great semester.

DeechyWeechy said...

Your blog is soo cute! You look so happy in all your pics! Congrats on the blocks! I am still waiting to hear if i have been accepted! Have a good one!
Jessica D.

DeechyWeechy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber Beth said...

Nice Blog. I really enjoyed the pictures,( I love pictures) it really made it more interesting. I was able to naviagte your page very well! Good job!

Chelsea said...

I love how you included your friends, boyfriend, family, ambitions, and hobbies. Looks great, keep up the good work.

Kaitlyn Elkins said...

I like the background you chose. You do seem like a rather busy person. Good luck in the blocks, I waiting to hear if I've gotten in like Jessica D. Hope everything works out great!

NikishaRena said...

I really like your blog and the layout. I was having trouble with getting my pic to display.

andrea bearman said...

I used the same template...I loved it because it was so fun! You put a lot of pictures up and I love that. It looks like you have a great time with your family and friends and that you love to make the most of life. Good luck with blocks and with the wedding planning thing!
andrea